Thursday, July 28, 2005

BAD DAE

(Kaoz.. lost my post. this is what i recovered, only 25%. resorted to writing a long post. and this is wad i get. Whad a BAD day.)

"Phew"

"Sigh"

(Did you hear a sigh of relief?....)

(...or a sigh of disappointment???)

Well, I dunno either. (shrugs)

I finished my exams today. Business Statistics Paper. Relatively easy. This and Monday OB paper are ones i reallie put my whole heart in to study, after so long. I never was a studyer back in school. Other than the PSLE, i guess the rest of the times i just revised the day before and go to exams like this. Hmm, never knew what is exams stress till now.

A word of advice. : Studies is really very important. Had I endeavour back then, I would have graduated from the University right now, with an Honor degree of my choice......

for the whole of laz week, i've been looking forth to dis very day, the moment now. i swear i m going to partie hard, real solid hard! to compensate and reward my hard work and efforts thrown in... but now.. u noe ware m i???

----->>>>>> MY OFFICE <<<<<<<<<------------

I couldn't believe my self! Am i workaholic or wad?! nah.
if i m, i will be bz catching up on the loads of stuff. instead here me typing into my computer. lost in the blogomosphere.

Hate myself. so useless.

(Grr.. lost my super long post... still angweee... NB)

l

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

8:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home