Monday, January 24, 2005

21 Years Old

2005... is a turning point of my life~!

I have changed so much in the very first month. Talk about the way I am earning $$, whOa! Never knew I could be so money-minded~ All along, I perceive myself as one who puts ideals and dreams above all other earthly desires and temptations. Such a sweet saint.. but I am corrupted.. my innocence tainted, my naivety misleaded and most importantly, my purity deceived.

Being the arrogant, dominant, demanding little lass, I embarked on a totally different style of living and spending. Shan't go into details on that. My chummies will get what i mean.

Oh ya, I went on another shopping spree yesterday! Bought 2 spaghetti lacy tops (White & Khaki) & a black top from Mango! BINGO! not my money still... Haha! Thanks Derrick, and citing what he said when i bid 'bye', "there's more to come!" WOO - HOO~~!

Hmm.. actually, i wanted to get tops for the upcoming CNY one.. but what i have bought yesterday doesn't seem apt... Coz No bLack & white allowed... Sigh, I gotta buy again...

PSSt: Seems Like a Scheme doesn't it... Haha~

Also, of the 3 tops i bought, 2 are worn. I changed into the khaki top to go mdm wong last nite... and wore the black Mng today! Freaking $39/- Whoa.. luckily itz not from my pocket. else i could go on for weeks... and then poor Kat... has to endure with everything.

Speaking of Kat, I went to MDM Wong with PS. my sec mate... Starting to find that he's a very nice and sweet guy.. the only problem may be that we knew each other back then , and thus... not that easy to overcome a Barrier. "He's my sec sch friends". Furthermore, we are a bunch non-image conscious buggers... and faggots... hmmm...

My My My, I keeep on digressing... too many events jumbling in my mind.. dunno what to write.. or maybe i have nothing to write about... Lemme think...

Oh ya~ NOSEY PARKERS: ATTENTION.

Bulleting: I finally passed him the puppy i bought for christmas. Hmm.. he looks so cute when he smiles... i melted.. once again.

Psst: I m holding on to what i have said before. I would let it go.....

PSST / PSST: yijun... how are you??

Regards
COnfused

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home