Friday, April 15, 2005

The Perfect Guy

Hi guys! I'm back. Guess these 2 months are like a traumatizing relief for me. My life is always so full of events and happenings, twists n turns... Quick update,
  1. I'm not with the poker club anymore.
  2. Had 1 relationship during the two months, but fizzed out in less than a mth tim.
  3. Moving out of Joo Chiat.
  4. Looking for a new place now.
  5. Free-Lancing as the Tequila Gal rite now.

Exciting sia??? But I was really hurt in the last re'ship. Thought I can settle with this guy whom I do feel for him. However, he is still remaining in the timezone whereby I had got myself out with MUCH effortss... I trust he will change for the better one day. In net, he's actually a very nice guy. All the best to him.

No matter what happens, friends & family will always be there for me. I'm so excited!! My chummies listings goes on... still adding on... I love myself for being so lovable to my friends. Thanks! Tessa, Kat, Sammie, Tanya, Carina, Eve, Ber, PengXiang, Kate, Jen & now I have a new gal --- Pearlyn.. Such a sweeeeeeeeetie.. Can't miss her. Sweet 18, innocent, naive yet rebelllious. sHe's my partner for this TeQuiLa assignment.

(Of course, i still miss him).. Went out for crabs with tess, kate & sandy yesterday @ AMK blk 233. POWER sIA.. MUST TRY.. MUST bring me there to try. HAHa. anyway, after sandy n kate left, me n tessa immediately started to bombard each other with e progress status of lives, at the same time, busy downloading what each other just said.. BITCHY.

(misssing him)... he was being brought up when we touched on the topic "The Perfect Man". Analysing the few reasons that we are still not together. Haiz.. guess I'm not good enough to make him want me. (nothing sexual intended. I'm absolutely Sexy.) as his gf.

Was it becux he thot i am bery 'hao4 wan2'?

Dun like pp to use this phrase on me. It only shows how much they know me, and how little abt life they noe. What do you mean by HAO4 WAN2??? Playful?? in what way? I am not a PLAYER in the sleepover field, not as if i go clubbing to find pp to sleep with. All human beings should enjoy life. Learn how to play to the max.

Loving to club does not necessarily mean "hao wan". I club as to people reads for hobby. Anyway i'm outgoing, super extrovert, hyperactive, loves my life and everything in it. Y shudn't I play? This is just the same thinking ignorant peeps imposed on tatts.

Are all people with tattoos = bad people?? ----> think abt it.

Was it beCuz of the last few relationships?

Maybe, who knows? I never asked. He is a romantic by heart, true lover who believes in faith. I won't be surprised if he is still affectionate about it. I like this trait. No one can do anything abt it except himself.

Was it becoz of our good friends???

This is a ridiculous factor + infuriating as well, If it ever becomes valid... as the reason behind me not being able to be with him, i will JUMP! off the first building in sight! What kinda era we r in? 2 perfect ideal persons cannot be together due... to ... the... objections.. of friends.??? or being .. mindful... of... the.. friends.... (KILL ME!) alright, i do value friendships. But if your friends stand in your path and obstruct you from seeking happiness, they are not good friends.. Goofy more likely.

Whatever it is, i still feel u r da' one. Life goes on. I am waiting. Earth continues to spin, I live on.

Love,

Sentimental Slut deeply in lOve W Bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home