Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Exams Stressed

yoz! hi peeps, i am back.

life has been busy for me. A quick update for ya guys who have been concerned. Hmm.. After the last blog, i have got together with a guy, pretty nice and cheerful fella. I was happy when i was with him, humorous and crappy i called it. THings didn't work out in the end, guess it was pretty much cause of... i dunno. not my factor... it's his bah. his life is pretty laid back, and he lived everything in a light jokingly manner. Guess i prefer much more security. Come to think of it... nothing seems to be wrong with us... till a nite to the Devils'. We drifted apart after that. Still friends now. Surprisin'ly! Knowing tracey, there is no frendship frm love.

Oh ya, i stopped tequila.

I started my Dip in IBS from MDIS in may.

Had my 1st modular exams yesterday. ANother coming this thurs.

I went to CFPS 6B95 gathering last week on the 23rd. Miss those friends of mine in Pri Sch. All the TOOPID stuff we did and the growing up stages of everyone. Oo yah.. Ms Wee( now Mrs Ng ) mentioned that all were worried for me in that NYGH stage.... haiz... forget abt those stuff. Now i am reborned and struggling reallie hard to be back in pace. Seeing all of them graduating from UNI, working executive lifestyles.. envy

I am happily attached now to this ideal man of my dreams! haha! Exaggerating? i think naught. he's almost everything i want. although he's not perfect yet. he's near.

Dun wanna go into details so as not to break the hearts of those who are in love with me secretlie and admiring from far... Take care and there will be girls suitable for you out there. However, please lower your expectations, none will come near as good as me though.

Enough said, need to get back to work.
there's a lot of special events going in my life right now. hope that i have more time to share here.

bye.
Princess Qi Qi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home