Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Reborn amongst ashes of fire

(PS: I had finished writing this blog once before the connection was off... and i have to re-write everything off my memory... F***)

***Which character do you like most from HARRY POTTER***

Hmm.. Itz... FAWKES!!

(now i hear 'gaspses')

Why not Harry? Hermione? Voldemort? Dumbledore???? NAH! I din like this bird cus it fetched the Sorting HAT and the Gryffindor Sword for Potter to whilst he's in grave danger... neither is it due to his miraculous tears with almight healing power that recover Potter from his fatal venom 'bite' whilst fighting that giant serpent....

THE REASON IS: HE's A PHOENIX!!!!

One who can burn himself up in fires when he's sick and tired of the then current life, and reborn amidst ashes of flames! COOL! some kinda opening to a new Life!

I liken myself to this legendary beautiful creature. (please refer to my last blog where I was totally screwed and life was meaningless for me...) Reduced to nothing was what I described myself as. Hey! But nOW, thiNgs are mOving onTo thE riGht tRack again! jUSt to reMind myselF tHat I am nOt VoldemOrt
... who's less than NoThINg!! ---> *heY! u cn't use LESS THAN NOTHING! NotHing = inFinity... nothing can be less than nothing.... HAHA<---- PS: please refer to XIAXUE's Blog.

Anyway lifehasimprovedsomuchformethismonth. thoUgh i had nOThing... but nOW my saVings has startEd iNCHing towArds my tArgeT... (provided those pp who owed me money all pay back...) To count my blessings:
  1. PAY RAISE!!! (though itz of insignificant amount.. but IT S STILLA RAISE! nOT cut!)
  2. IcanaffordmYbIlls.
  3. My Family is surviving
  4. My frens are safe from harm
  5. Iwonduringnewyear
  6. I MOVED HOUSE!

hey Hey~!~!~ gUEss u sEe where My joy is! i moved outof my place. NOT THAT I DUN LIKE MY HOME.. I Love it, mind you. Only trouble is i dun get to enjoy as much sleep at home... this new place is much nearer tomyworkplace/s. I share a room with my daling Kate, and..*giggles* we sleep together... (kinky) CAN'T hide my x-citement.

Hope she is taking it as well as i do! And yeah, she's a terrific lady... possess great calibre and potential... Hmm... I like.

N Also... she's from DA' CLUB... haha

oh yep. We rented the place from my good Friend cum boss, Calyn... skip the details.

Been there for 2 days... We have almost bought all the things weeee need.. and itz not cheap.. not evenwehn split between two... haiz... The Daily usage and necessities are all in order EXCEPT

HANGERS!

BEDSHEETS FOR DOUBLE BED (TWINSIZE)

DRESSING TABLE

PSS: Any sponsors?

Naturally, as Princess tracey's beliefs always reminded us that LIFE IS NEVER SMOOTH SAILING....

I LOST MY HANDPHONE ---> 90997744

I wun be taking back that line.. even if i do, itz only till May.

Thus please contact me via the other line.. else, email me at terasey@yahoo.com to ask me for my number~!!!

HAHA. Gotta get back to work now...

ReBOrNEd!

Let's keep our fingers crossed and prayed for the well-being of our stay tehre..

PS: Add another wish: I want my money back, friends....

BYE FOR NOW>>>

ThE fORever LiVIng sLUt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home